“I want to evaluate my resume.” This is one of the main concerns for applicants who want to make a difference in their application and demonstrate that they are the right person for the job. As you know, writing your resume is just s step of the long process of coming up with a really good application that captures the attention and interest of the reader. Check out the following for the proper ways in checking your resume.
Check My Resume for Free Tips
The following is a checklist of things to look for when you check or review resume. Read and see if you have applied these in your application.
- Is the resume unique or just taken from a template?
- Does it have a professional format?
- Does it have a catchy design, but which is not cluttered in appearance?
- Does it use the right format for the applicant’s skills and work experience?
- Does it come in a clean and neat A4 paper?
- Does it reflect the career experience of the applicant?
- Is there enough of white space used as well as correct sections for organization of the paper and of the content?
- Does it have a summary of qualifications that the reader will be able to find easily?
Check My Resume for Free: Appearance
- Does it have a good design, with proper use of bullets and lines when needed?
- Did it achieve a good balance of the white space and of the text?
- Does it contain proper font and font size, which are consistent throughout the application?
Check My Resume Online: Sections
- Are the sections well organized and properly labeled?
- Does the resume format target the most important information be written at the top of the page first?
- If the application is in the reverse chronological format, are the work experiences listed from the most recent to the least?
- Is the flow of information proper per section?
These are some of the things to look for when commenting on a resume. Finally, do not fail at proofreading and editing your application to ensure it does not contain any grammar and spelling errors.