Our professional editors are highly skilled in resume editing, proofreading and formatting so that they get you the interviews you want! We offer a myriad of different services and we take great pride in our work. We are always careful at every stage of the editing process to ensure that your final product is flawless.
You can hire us to simply review your current resume or thoroughly edit your resume. When we review your resume, we make recommendations and you make the changes. When you order our resume editing service, we make all the changes we feel are necessary and then explain why thought they were essential. After we call you within 24 hours, our editors have already quickly reviewed your resume and the targeted job description to make the consultation productive, efficient and valuable. Choose our editing services today and we will work for your success!
Resume Editing Service – What We Do When We Review the Draft
- Detailed analysis of your resume, analyzing appropriate content, style, and form.
- Detailed analysis of how your resume is worded, how the information you present aligns with the requirement of the job advertisement.
- Highlighting any spelling errors and grammatical inconsistencies.
- Outlining any structural problems, content positioning, and terminology.
- The professional opinion of the appearance and overall layout of your resume.
- Advice on how to handle gaps in employment.
- Ranking of your resume effectiveness based on our proprietary system.
- Provide a summary sheet containing our overall impressions and recommendations.
- After you have made all our recommended changes we check it over again to make sure nothing is missing and no mistakes are present.
- Recommend which resume type is most appropriate for your situation.
What You Can Expect from Us after the Resume Edit
- We proofread and edit every aspect of your resume. Our editors correct all spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes that can decrease your chances of getting an interview.
- We ensure that your resume is clear and coherent. We transform your resume into one that meets your career goals, ensures that your knowledge, skills, and abilities align with the requirement of the job.
- We ensure that your resume has a unique style and is highly persuasive. Our editors understand the unwritten rules of the job market and will make essential changes that will set you apart from the competition.
- We format your resume according to the latest industry standards and tailor it to your specific requirements. Our editors stay on top of the latest trends in the professional documentation so that your resume will always be on the cutting edge.
- We format your resume to the most appropriate resume category, specific to your unique situation.
- We communicate with you to ensure that your strongest assets have been positioned to your best advantage in the resume.
- We provide an editable, computer optimized resume.
- We provide a professional and computer optimized cover letter.
- Follow-up consultation.
- Follow-up/Thank you letter.
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Lifetime storage and easy updating.
The Best Cover Letter Writing Services
A cover letter should always accompany your resume when applying for an open job vacancy. They should always have the same font, formatting, and lead in smoothly to your resume. Even though an employer may not specify that it is required, they still expect one! Submitting only a resume without a proper introduction is considered to be bad business etiquette and can significantly decrease your chances of getting your resume read. We can help you create a cover letter that will be a perfect addition to your resume. Contact our best resume editing service immediately and we will work for your success!
Best Resume Editing Service Ensures That Your Cover Letter:
- Properly, concisely and accurately introduces you!
- Fills in any gaps in your resume.
- Is formatted clearly and professionally.
- Indicates exactly what makes you the best candidate for the job.
- Is professional-looking and matches your resume.
- Gets your resume read.
- Gets you an interview!