A cover letter is the constant companion to the resume because a job application usually consists of a resume and a cover letter. And a great cover letter is the key to getting your resume read. Your cover letter is your opportunity to make an excellent first impression with the hiring manager because it allows you to tell a compelling story that explains how your experiences, background, skills and education relate to the position that you are applying for, and why you are the best candidate.
Cover Letter Services that Create Impression
However, you have only 15 seconds to make that great first impression with your cover letter. That’s all the time a hiring manager will initially give you. Cover letters introduce you to potential employers, explain who you are, and why you are applying for position. They have to be brief, simple, and to the point. You always have to keep in mind the position you are applying for, and highlight only those professional qualities you possess which are highly relevant to employment opportunity. Your cover letter and your resume go hand-in-hand.
Tailored Cover Letter Writing Services
Writing an effective cover letter is difficult for everyone. Our consultants at Resume Editing Service know this, and our writers are here to help you. And one of the things, which distinguishes us from our competitors, is that many of our editors previously worked in positions where they were hiring managers or the person who reviewed resumes. We have insiders’ knowledge of what the top employers are looking for in today’s job candidates. We know both the written and unwritten rules, and make sure that the products we deliver adhere to those rules.
Cover Letter Service that Reinforce Your Resume
Our cover letters complement the resume because the opening sentences are unique, persuasive and immediately grab the reader’s attention. They demonstrate to potential employers that you understand and can meet their needs.
- Fills in any gaps in your resume.
- Is formatted clearly and professionally.
- Tells exactly what experiences you have that make you a great candidate for the job.
- Is professional-looking and matches your resume.
- Conveys that your style, skills, and personality will fit into the organization.
- Focuses on the employer’s needs not yours.
- Gets your resume read.
- Ultimately gets you an interview.
More Benefits of Cover Letter Writing Service
- Cover letter created by a writer with at least five years of experience.
- Your cover letter will be delivered on-time.
- Direct contact with your writer.
- Cover letter closely complements your resume and the job advertisement.
Use our cover letter writing service. A well-crafted resume plus an effective cover letter gets you job interviews, which gets you job offers, which gets you hired.