A professional, well-written and effective resume’s purpose is to get you a job interview in the shortest possible time. We have edited a countless number of resumes and have gained an impressive track record since our inception. Our clients get interviews! When you consult with us, our editors strive to have a detailed conversation with you in order to better understand your career goals. This so we can work with you to achieve them! We also work with you on keyword development to ensure that your resume is keyword rich with relevant terminologies to your job position. A properly and professionally edited resume is the key to a successful job search! Do you want a simple and avoidable spelling mistake to ruin your chances of being considered for a dream job? Do you want your employer to throw your resume aside because your description was too complicated or long? We also do not want this to happen to you! Consider our professional resume editing services today!
A professional resume edit is important because it determines the overall quality of your resume and can be the deciding factor as to whether or not you get an interview for a highly prioritized position.
Resume Editing Service Covers Much More Than A Simple Resume Edit
- Resume Editing Service will not simply send you back an edited resume, our resume editors will always start the process with in-depth phone conversation with you and suggest potential improvments.
- When other resume editing services only change layout of your resume, our resume editing includes a complete restructuring of your draft and absolutely new and different formatting.
- Forget about any vagueness in your resume! An unclear Objective section? – after our professional resume editing your resume will be 100% targeted towards your desired position.
- We completely transform your draft! Problems formulating a Career Overview – after our resume edit your core professional achievements will catch an employer’s eye at first glance.
- Our resume editors will not only proofread your draft, they will rewrite all clumsy and run-on phrases ensuring that the final document is clear, concise and coherent.
- We preserve your unique writing style – our resume editing service will set you apart from other applicants with a persuasive and unique voice.
- We offer a resume editing service based on the latest industry standards – our resume editors will use specific position keywords to ensure that you have a cutting-edge resume.
Resume Editing Service That Improves Your Image
When editing your resume, we always keep your career goals in mind. We take pride in the fact that we are good at what we do! When you order our services, rest assured that we take into consideration things that other resume editors overlook. We are dedicated to providing only the highest quality service possible and producing a flawless document. Here is what we do during your resume edit:
- Maximize Readability: We edit your resume with the hiring manager’s expectations in mind. We use clear headings and include a generous amount of space between sections. We use bulleted lists when appropriate to allow for an easy scan of the resume. We also pay attention to details such as using a clear, readable font type and font size in addition to ensuring an appropriate length. Fonts should not be less that 10 point and the resume should be no longer than two pages.
- Emphasis Professional Profile and Objectives: We emphasize your key attributes and link your knowledge, skills and abilities to the requirements of the job vacancy or position that you are applying for.
- Ensure Conciseness: We do not waste words and keep your resume concise and to the point, including only information that is relevant to the targeted job and sells you.
- Make it customized: We customize your resume to the job that you are applying for so that your knowledge, skills and abilities align with the requirement of the position. We focus on your skills, emphasize your strengths, education and work experience.
- Make it Competitive: You are more often than not competing with many highly qualified job applicants for the same position. Based on your education and working background, we demonstrate how your knowledge, skills, abilities, and accomplishments are relevant, using relevant examples. Our goal is to outline how well you can contribute to your potential employer.
Our clients get interviews! This is what you want! You want the opportunity to show potential employers what you are capable of. We are here to help you present yourself in the best possible light, using the best possible expertise and providing only the highest quality service!