Having one resume is not adequate to find a top job. Job searchers have to customize their resume to ensure that it aligns with the position that they are applying for, that will give them an edge over their peers. With that in mind, it’s very difficult to keep up with the changes on your resume. And on top of that, some resume types are more appropriate for certain positions.
What is a job seeker to do? Have your resume edited, or have it rewritten? You have to decide how to proceed. If you let us review your resume for you, here is what you will receive from us:
What You Can Expect from us after the Resume Review
- Detailed analysis of your resume, looking for appropriate content and style.
- Detailed analysis of how your resume is worded, how the information you present aligns with the requirement of the job advertisement.
- Details of any spelling errors and grammatical inconsistencies.
- Information relating to structural problems, content positioning and terminology.
- Professional opinion of the appearance and overall layout of your resume.
- Advice on how to handle gaps in employment.
- We will rank the effectiveness of your resume effectiveness based on our proprietary system.
- A summary sheet containing our overall impressions and recommendations.
- After you have made the changes, we’ll take another look at your resume to identify if it’s the best it can be.
- Recommendation on the most appropriate resume type for your unique situation.
We will also let you know if it is easier to start from scratch. If you have followed our recommendations, you can submit your resume for review again and we’ll make sure that it is well-crafted and polished. If you decide it’s too much work, we will take on the task and we will tell you exactly how much that service will cost so there are no surprises.
If you choose our resume editing service, here is what you will receive from us:
What You Can Expect from us after the Resume Edit
- We proofread and edit every aspect of your resume. Our editors correct all those spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes that can decrease your chances to get the interview.
- We ensure that your resume is clear and coherent. We transform your resume into one that meets your career goals, ensuring that your knowledge, skills and abilities align with the requirement of the job.
- We ensure that your resume has a unique style and is persuasive. Our editors understand the unwritten rules and will add crucial touches that will set you apart from the competing job candidates.
- We format your resume according to the latest industry standards and to your specific requirements. Our editors stay on top of the latest trends in professional documentation so that your resume will always be on the cutting edge.
- We communicate with you to ensure that your strongest assets have been positioned to your best advantage in your resume.
- Your new computer optimized resume that is editable.
- Professional and computer optimized cover letter.
- Follow-up consultation.
- Follow-up/Thank you letter.
- 100 percent money back guarantee.
- Lifetime storage and easy updating.
Before we start to review or edit your resume, we always have an initial consultation because we want to work with you to achieve your career goals. Before we have the consultation, we do a quick review of your resume that you sent in, and the job advertisement. Because our consultants are so skilled at what they do, they can tell you during the consultation whether it would be easier to edit or rewrite your resume.
We make recommendations to you, but you always have the final say. We are always upfront about the price of our services, so you will never be surprised, and there are never any hidden costs. You can always count on that.