Aside from you (the applicant) and an eye-catching resume, there is one important thing that you should not surpass because having an impressive one is also equally important and that is the cover letter.
What is a cover letter and can cover letter writing service help?
Cover letters may only be a piece of paper but it reflects all your skills and additional experience in details. IT usually comes with your resume and has an equal importance so; it should not be taken for granted.
Just like resume writing, cover letters also need to impress the readers and unfortunately, many have failed to do that. It has been said that rejection due to unimpressive cover letters reached up to 80%.
However, you don’t need to worry because you have the choice not to be included in that 80%, all you have to do is to simply find a professional cover letter writing service as they can surely help you impress your potential boss.
The can help in a way that:
- Your skills and experiences are given emphasis.
- Your cover letter will be written professionally.
- Your reasons and interests in getting the job are written properly with right word choice.
- Your cover letter will be properly organized.
Tips in writing a CV:
- Get to know who you are writing to.
Make your letter a little personal by putting the title and name of the addressee. So, instead of “Dear Recruiter”, it sounded a lot better if “Dear Mr. Jay Wall”.
- Mention your intentions in the first paragraph
Make it about 2 or 3 sentences long but provided the answers as to:
- reasons of writing
- position interested in
- where did you get the hiring information
- reason why are you interested in the position
- Make a hard – hitting opener.
This can be evident in the second paragraph where you need to highlight why you are a suitable candidate for the job. Your skills, achievements, experiences must flourish in this part and don’t forget to mention the most interesting parts of your resume.
- Be professional
At the closing of your letter, express your interest in the position and request for an interview. Don’t ever forget to thank the reader. Include your name and contact information and choose a professional closing.