A well-written and highly polished resume takes a lot of time and effort to produce. Even if you are a skilled writer, writing an effective and professional resume is entirely different from any other form of writing. We can completely edit your resume or provide a detailed review that includes our editors’ recommended changes. The choice is entirely yours as to how much help you require. We are here to help you on the road to success!
Visit our Resume Editing Services page to see all the services we offer. Our expert customer service team is available 24/7 to take your order anytime and from anywhere. After you have spoken to a customer service representative and placed your order, we ask you to submit your resume and job post for the position you are applying for. Once we receive this from you, we assign an editor to analyze all the material. We guarantee your satisfaction with our professional services or you will get your money back! If you are one of the many people whose resume doesn’t seem to be performing when you make job applications, the most likely reason is that your resume is letting you down. One of the major problems with many resumes is the fact that these resumes are either inadequate for employers, or simply lack critical information.
Old and New Resumes – the Problems of “Review My CV”
If you’ve been finding yourself going for jobs which you really should be able to get, and rarely getting interviews, your resume definitely has a problem. The simple truth is that old-style resumes are no longer competitive. What may have been a great resume a few years ago is now basically obsolete. The new resume formats are much better. They include special areas for skills, knowledge, and experience, and their standard of presentation is infinitely superior to old resumes.
If you have a new format resume which is underperforming, the most likely problem is information quality. Your resume simply doesn’t contain the information that employers need to see. This is actually a serious issue, wasting your time when you make job applications. You’re strongly advised to identify any problems with your resume, preferably ASAP.
This is a very effective approach to managing underperforming resumes. When you get professionals to “review my resume”, they will find all the issues, and simultaneously help you create a properly structured new resume.
What You Can Expect from Resume Editing Service
- A detailed analysis of your resume – choosing appropriate content and style.
- A detailed review of how your resume is worded – how your information matches the job post.
- Identification of spelling errors and grammatical inconsistencies.
- Correction of structural problems, content positioning, and terminology.
- We provide a professional opinion on the overall appearance and layout of your resume.
- Advice on how to handle gaps in employment periods.
- We rank the effectiveness of your resume effectiveness based on our proprietary system.
- We provide A summary sheet containing our overall impressions and recommendations.
- After you make the changes – we review it again!
- We recommend the most appropriate resume type for your job search.
What You Can Expect from Us after the Resume Edit
- We proofread and edit every facet of your resume. Our editors correct all spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes that can decrease your chances of getting an interview.
- We ensure that your resume is clear and coherent. We transform your resume into one that meets your career goals, ensuring that your knowledge, skills, and abilities align with the requirement of the job.
- We ensure that your resume has a unique style and is persuasive. Our editors understand the unwritten rules of resume writing and will make an important correction that will set you apart from competing job candidates.
- We format your resume according to the latest industry standards and to your specific requirements. Our editors stay on top of the latest trends in the professional documentation so that your resume will always be cutting edge.
- We communicate with you to ensure that your strongest assets have been positioned to your best advantage in your resume.
- We provide an editable, optimized resume.
- Professional and computer optimized cover letter.
- Follow-up consultation.
- Follow-up/Thank you letter.
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Lifetime storage and easy updating.
Get Resume Editing Services to Review Your Resume
To get Resume Editing Services to review your resume, simply apply online, or call us. You simply provide your current resume and cover letter, ask us to “review my resume” or “review my CV” and our friendly professionals will map out your resume solutions for you. Resume Editing Services professional reviewers will “critique my resume” in detail. Our experts will systematically identify information quality issues, content problems, and consider your formatting needs.