How do you write a modern resume that follows all the latest resume format? What are HR managers looking for candidates? Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make a focused resume. Check out this post and learn more about resume etiquette!
What Are HR Managers Looking for in Candidates?
- Relevant experience 77%
- Specific Accomplishment – 48%
- Customized Resume 41%
Components of a Resume That Works
Here are things that can make your resume a bomb:
- Multiple formats: It means that you need to apply some formats in your resume to capture the attention of your readers, meaning you should have your paper ready in a digital format that you can upload on sites. You also need to make two versions – one in text only and one formatted in a manner you like. Plus, don’t forget providing a printed resume for your applications.
- Measurable successes: Include relevant and main accomplishments to show how you are an effective professional in your field or career.
- Keywords: They are essential words that can help expose your resume to the employer. Let the computer scanners find your application by using important keywords based on the professio or job posting.
- Summary: This part can be your attention grabber. You should imply your career focus and work summary, along with main accomplishments.
Dos in Writing a Good Resume
- Readability: Make use of bullets and subheadings. Also, write in short sentences and in the active voice.
- Be concise and clear: As much as possible, write only a one-page resume, but there is an exemption. If you have been working for 10 years and you probably need another page, be it. Just make sure you are only including relevant experiences and skills in your application.
- Know your readers and write for them: Know that a common reader is a human resources expert or a potential employer. Write a resume that grabs their attention in the first few seconds. Avoid irrelevant non-sense words that only take up space.
- Organize: First, look for a job, read its description and work from there. You can tailor your application using the job posting details. You should also list down your skills in a worksheet. Research about the prospective employer and have a sense of how the company works, along with its culture, its people, and its mission.
- Grammar and spelling: Proofread and edit your CV or resume before sending it.
- Sending a generic application
- Not researching about the company
- Not editing and proofreading the paper
- Not organizing the resume logically
What to Expect from Our Professional Resume Writing Service
Our resume editors work one on one with you to understand your career goals and what you are looking for in your resume and how you see your career. Our professional resume writing service will help you choose the right keywords and to ensure that those listed in your ideal job post also appear on your new resume. When you come to us for help with your resume, you are automatically eligible for the dedication and quality commitment of our professional resume writing service, which will help you do the following:
- Create an entire resume from beginning to end to make sure it includes the information you want.
- Edit your resume to make sure it is free from errors, clear, coherent and sounds professional.
- Ensure that the proper keywords are in your resume so your document will be noticed by employers.
- Add a touch of style to your resume to help it stand out, without going overboard. We make sure it is formatted to the latest industry standards and includes the correct information and terminology for the specific job you are applying to.
- Optimize your resume for online applications.
- We work with you until you are satisfied with your resume and even provide you with a follow-up consultation.
Why Turn to Our Resume Writing Service
When you turn to our professional resume writing service, you are not only getting professional help with your resume, but you are getting a guaranteed high-quality service. We offer a complete money back guarantee on all of our resume formatting services. We can even help you create any supporting documents to complement your resume which will have the same professional appearance, such as thank you notes, cover letters and much more.